Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1

w00t

that 0wnd ^__________^ I <3d it. Very Ranma-ish and anime like in the animation :)

Dekathos responds:

YO! Thanks! Preciate it or nuthin' :)

Crow Clock Shorts #02 Crow Clock Shorts #02

oozing style

^______^ wowzers. gonna watch it again and again :)

Seeking B Seeking B

A feast for the eyes

wow. that was impressive ^_^ one of the best clock crew movies ever :) really well done, and yeah the human voices were hillarious. I shall contact Krak myself for some work haha :D

^_______^

!Sim-Pig! V1.0 !Sim-Pig! V1.0

ah ha ha funnay

Oink. that was cute and FUNNY. some ppl here are such buggers :| oh well.

hm. the graphics sorta... didnt "own" so much. hm, I know it can be frustrating to draw in flash, but try and check out other ppl's stuff and such. even for objects. okay this is LAME butyou can 'ripp' off some good props from barbie.com :D there's loads of bows, microwaves, chairs, tables etc. that are WELL drawn. in any cause, you can use those to improve on the art. the game was fun tho.

keep making them ^_^

ChaotixWarKid responds:

Funny for you to notice, i don't explore barbie.com, but i don't see why you can't =D

Terry In The Dark 1 Terry In The Dark 1

great game ^_^

Nice. I liked the feel of it. I didnt get too far cause I dont have time to play the whole thing. I'll come back to it later. but it is a fun little game ^_^

the music loop in the bg can get annoying really fast though :(

kdsh7 responds:

Thanks! It would have been great if I could have used midi music to make the background loops longer. As a flash designer still stuck in the stone ages (read: still stuck on a 56k modem) I'm always conscious of file sizes and download time and music takes up so much space. I'll definitely make them longer for the next game though with a few little tweaks to give it that extra diversity. I'll try and do an update with a button to turn off the music for now :)

Patlabor\Gundam Gallery Patlabor\Gundam Gallery

not too bad.

Some of the drawings, the colours were a bit 'off' or they looked rushed. Hm. Now you need to animate something with these... Your score would be loads higher if was more than a gallery... but its not