Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1

w00t

that 0wnd ^__________^ I <3d it. Very Ranma-ish and anime like in the animation :)

Dekathos responds:

YO! Thanks! Preciate it or nuthin' :)

Crow Clock Shorts #02 Crow Clock Shorts #02

oozing style

^______^ wowzers. gonna watch it again and again :)

Seeking B Seeking B

A feast for the eyes

wow. that was impressive ^_^ one of the best clock crew movies ever :) really well done, and yeah the human voices were hillarious. I shall contact Krak myself for some work haha :D

^_______^

Ben Ben

haha

Nice, that caught me offguard. FUNNEY. haha but pls re-size' the dimensions of the thing. You'se set it to too much height and it shows stuff on the bottom/top :)

j j

that was great ^_^ <3 <3

3D Rhino 3D Rhino

hey hey ^_^

FurberryClock here, LONG time no chat. what have you been up to. haha <3 the rhino :)

you should post on the .cc site. chill by the artforums. ^_^ its where im at all the time :D

sirevil responds:

I tend to be at the NG bbs posting in cool image galley, but I'll check it out

Q Q

!!

what was awsome. it had so much.. 'style' like the music and all with the van moving left/right at an angle. very smooth and thinking 'outside of the box' for a clock movie ^_^ haha I <3d it.

only comments would be, the first walk cycle looks like he's walking sideways a bit, and he could use some shadows, oh, and Bio's gun looks a bit strange/flat.

btw, have Bio seen this? he HATES guns/violence :D ^_^

~X ~X

WTF? :D :D hm. I <3d the walk cycle tho. *I'll make note of it ^_^ I've decided to add legs to the clocks in my movie, and you've got a pretty good 'walk cycle' there ^_^ I like

^%&amp;amp;FACE YOUR FEAR&amp;amp;%^ ^%&FACE YOUR FEAR&%^

haha

very funny ^_^ I <3ed all the little 'jokes' in it :) FUNNEY FUNNEY!!!

@@@@@CNUT@@@@@ @@@@@CNUT@@@@@

w00t

I like that ^_^. the camera work was really good and fresh in some places... and the art/graphics were all throughout :)